With 15+ of experience in CA Technologies Identity and Access Management solutions, the IDF Connect team is committed to creating and delivering the professional support services that your company deserves.
We provide services for implementing, upgrading, migrating, and replacing old systems with new systems. We also provide SSO capabilities that facilitate integrating new applications and moving infrastructure and web sites to new data centers.
- Work with internal and client-side resources to deploy and support CA Single Sign-On and Identity Manager in high-availability environments
- Develop strategy and deployment plans for extending the reach of CA Single Sign-On to additional applications
- Analyze and plan significant infrastructure updates and product upgrades
- Respond to client calls for assistance with CA Single Sign-On issues
- Assist clients with scalability planning for future security needs
We also offer customized training for your SSO team to better equip them to manage your IAM environment. The IDF Connect Team provides mentoring, training, and knowledge transfer to enable your team to leverage our expertise to quickly and effectively manage your IAM solution at the specific level of services needed.