The IDF Connect CA Single Sign-On (formerly SiteMinder) Toolkit is a resource center to help you optimize your CA Single Sign-On implementations and administration. All extensions, tools, and templates were built specifically for our CA Single Sign-On customers and are offered by IDF Connect as a resource.
Policy Compare Tool
Quickly pinpoint differences between CA Single Sign-On environments such as QA vs. Production. Provides a convenient GUI for comparing two policy stores, and presents – the differences found in an easily navigable tree structure.
Custom Plugins for CA Single Sign-On
IDF Connect-developed agents that are designed for platforms that CA does not natively support out-of-the-box. The agent base is pure Java and is portable, allowing agents to be written for a variety of platforms through our Custom Plugin Development services. Currently available plugins include:
Enables Single Sign-On between a PingFederate environment and enterprise Web Access Management.
Enables you to bring your Tomcat applications into your Single Sign-On and Authentication/Access Control solution.
RedHat WildFly (JBoss) Agent
Builds on the functionality of the SSO/Rest Agent for Tomcat, and adds identity propagation into the WildFly (JBoss) EJB container.
Servlet Filter Agent
Standard Servlet 2.x or 3.0 filter implementation that can be added to any Servlet-based Java web application.
Mac OS X Apache Agent
Provides Mac OS X servers with CA Single Sign-On.Policy Wizard – The IDF Connect Policy Wizard is an intuitive alternative to CA Single Sign-On Policy Store scripts.
Utilizes CA Single Sign-On Policy APIs to auto-generate policies based on existing ones, enabling users to easily copy or migrate apps, and apply universal changes.
Custom Monitoring Tool
Provides network-level monitoring of CA Single Sign-On by “standing up” and “tearing down” active connections to determine if CA Single Sign-On is functioning properly. It outputs to a log file but can also provide email alerts, and works with existing management tools.
Advanced Desktop Integration and Authentication Module (Desktop SSO )
The Desktop SSO lets you integrate a desktop login form instead of the standard CA Single Sign-On pop-up login window.
Ping Federate CA Single Sign-On Adaptor
Our adaptor creates a trust between CA Single Sign-On and PingFederate, allowing PingFederate to recognize that a user has passed through the CA Single Sign-On front-end. Revalidation can be offered through SSO/Rest.
Business Logic Task Handlers (BLTH)
- LoginNameGenerator – A BLTH to generate a login name based upon the user’s first and last names
- UniqueAttributeCheck – A BLTH that checks whether or not a single attribute is unique
Logical Attribute Handlers (LAH)
- CNHandler – A logical attribute handler to generate the common name (cn) attribute. The logic is as follows: y default, it will use “firstname lastname”. If provided, it will also insert the middle initial “firstname middleinitial. lastname”. Then, if the resulting value is not unique, it will append the login name “firstname middleinitial. lastname (loginname)”
- CountrySelector – Logical attribute to populate a drop-down of country names and set the corresponding two-letter ISO-3166-1 code
- EmailConfirmHandler – Takes two fields (name and domain) to create an e-mail address, and includes confirmation fields
- FullNameHandler – Generates the user’s full name attribute by combining the first and last name, and middle initial if provided
- FullyQualifiedAddressHandler – This class takes an identifier and appends “@” to populate an attribute. Two common use cases are: creating an e-mail address based upon the user id, and creating the AD userPrincipleName based upon the samAccountName
- PhoneNumberHandler – Creates a phone number by concatenating country code, area code, and local number
- StateSelector – Logical attribute to populate a drop-down of U.S. states
- TempPasswordHandler – Generates a temporary password for use in out-of-band delivery, such as email and SMS
- TermsAndConditionsHandler – Enforces that the user has accepted the most recent version of the terms and conditions