Mac OS X Apache Plugin
A custom CA SSO plugin for Apache HTTP on Mac OS X servers
If you have Mac OS X servers integrated into your CA Single Sign-On (formerly SiteMinder) infrastructure, you have needed to implement additional infrastructure — such as reverse proxies — to integrate Apache HTTP Server on Mac OS X with CA Single Sign-On. This is because CA does not offer out-of-the-box functionality for a CA Single Sign-On Plugin on Mac OS X server.
With the IDF Connect Mac OS X Apache Plugin, you won’t need to deploy additional hardware and software to integrate your Mac OS X server in your CA Single Sign-On infrastructure. IDF Connect’s Mac OS X Apache Plugin easily installs directly onto your Mac OS X servers to provide SSO with CA Single Sign-On.
- Seamless integration with your existing Single Sign-On infrastructure
- Ability to use Mac OS X servers directly as part of Single Sign-On infrastructure without any additional server infrastructure, e.g. without reverse proxy servers
- Plug-and-play functionality with your existing CA Single Sign-On infrastructure
- Full support from IDF Connect, based upon CA’s official support for CA Single Sign-On SDK
Scalability & Failover
IDF Connect’s Mac OS X Apache Plugin leverages CA Single Sign-On native clustering and failover capabilities. This means you can easily integrate the plugin in your existing Mac OS X server cluster. If a Policy Server becomes unavailable, there will be seamless, automatic failover to another Policy Server. Your users will not experience an issue because of the standard CA Single Sign-On native clustering and automatic failover capability.
- CA Single Sign-On: Version 6.0 or higher
- JRE version 5.0 and above
- Apache 2.0 and above